Developmental Pediatrics Inc.
Nursing And Care Facility, Health Services, Education, Health Practitioner, Doctor in Colorado Springs, CO
Little Steps Lead to Great Feats!
Developmental Pediatrics is a small, privately owned pediatric rehabilitation center that provides early intervention services that includes physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech'language and feeding therapy as well as sensory integration and aquatic therapy for infants and young children in Colorado Springs.
Developmental Pediatrics has been providing premier therapy services for almost 30 years in Colorado Springs. Owner Lily Frasch, PT, C/NDT recieved her graduate degee in Physical Therapy from Columbia University in New York City and has also achieved further certification in the Neurodevelopmental Treatment Approach (NDT) as well as completing the advanced training in Infant NDT. NDT training is the gold standard for education and skill attainment in pediatric rehabilitation.
Developmental Pediatrics uses only fully degreed therapists and never uses assistants or aides. Most of the therapists also have achieved their specialized training in NDT and all the therapists work closely together with you and your child using a comprehensive and collaborative team approach.
We specialize specifically in the treatment and early intervention of premature and medically fragile infants beginning as soon as possible after birth to age 3 years, however we serve children with all developmental needs up to the age of 12 years to include children with cerebral palsy, Down Syndrome, autism and sensory processing disorder to name a few.
While in home therapy may be necessary for some children, the home environment often limits the intensity and fun of the therapy. Developmental Pediatrics only offers outpatient therapy in order to fully maximize therapy outcomes through the use of fun and playful activities with a wide range of swings, balls, zip-lines and other fun activities.
At Developmental Pediatrics, you can be sure you are receiving the type of therapy that will realize your child's full potential. We believe that littl...
Colorado Springs, CO
Email & Social Media Contacts
Email: [email protected]
|Monday||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
Accepted Payment Methods
Nearby Nursing And Care Facility:
- Elmohr Iris Society of Co 719-633-5193
- East Middle School 719-328-2200
- Wasson High School 719-328-2000
- Collinson School-Therapeutics 719-473-0145
- Sandia Hearing Aids 719-634-6260
- Imagination In Education 719-632-0908
- Attitudes Performing Arts Ctr 719-473-1770
- Colorado Springs Conservatory 719-577-4556
- Evangelical Christian Academy 719-634-7024
- Divine Redeemer Catholic School 719-471-7771
Nearby Points of Interest:
- Jefferson Elementary School
- Galileo School of Math and Science
- Roy J Wasson Academic Campus
- John J Audubon Elementary School
- Queen Palmer Elementary School
- Audubon Village Shopping Center
- Patty Jewett Municipal Golf Course
- Winfield Scott Stratton Elementary School
- Alice Bemis Taylor Elementary School
- Horace Mann Middle School
- Mark Twain Elementary School
- Longfellow School
- Franklin School
- Colorado Springs Country Club
- Pikes Peak Junior Academy
- Bouller Park
- North Middle School
- Bonny Park
- Columbia Elementary School
- Edison School
- Thomas A Edison Elementary School
- Benjamin Steele Elementary School
- Academy Center Shopping Center
- Palmer Park