Evolution Muay Thai
Sports & Exercise in New York, NY
Located in Midtown Manhattan between Chelsea and the Flatiron district. We offer Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ), Wrestling, Judo, Strength and Conditioning classes.
Evolution Muay Thai was founded in 2006 by Australian coach Brandon Levi.
Not just a Thai boxing gym, Evolution offers a comprehensive Mixed Martial Arts training program including Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Judo Wrestling and of course, muay Thai.
The four cornerstones of modern MMA, all under one roof.
Whether your goal is fitness, self-defense or competition, Evolution has the perfect program for you. Our team of instructors will push you to go harder than you ever thought possible. With our help, you will challenge yourself to be better, more technical and ultimately, more effective in any situation.
We believe that for a martial art to be effective it must be tested. All Evolution coaches are respected competitors in their own right. Everything they teach comes from actual fight experience.
With a strong competition team, great coaching staff and a friendly atmosphere, we believe our members are our greatest asset. Evolution is not just a gym, we are a family. We form friendships that can last a lifetime.
With no enrollment fees, cancellation fees, or penalties of any kind, no wonder we have so many good reviews.
New York, NY
Email & Social Media Contacts
Email: [email protected]
|Monday||11:30 AM - 9:30 PM|
|Tuesday||11:30 AM - 9:30 PM|
|Wednesday||11:30 AM - 9:30 PM|
|Thursday||11:30 AM - 9:30 PM|
|Friday||11:30 AM - 9:30 PM|
|Saturday||12:30 PM - 4:30 PM|
Nearby Sports & Exercise:
- Integrative Movement Studio 646-641-4508
- Krav Maga Academy 212-213-3196
- Dell Brown 347-241-3947
- CrossFit NYC: The Black Box 646-290-6005
- Think Properties 212-206-7270
- DanceBody NoMad 212-500-1174
- The Breathing Project 212-979-9642
- Basic Sportswear 212-271-5198
- Little Star Pilates 347-661-8240
- Broadway Spa 212-229-0636
Nearby Points of Interest:
- Trinity Chapel School (historical)
- Madison Square Park
- Gilmore's Garden (historical)
- Empire State Building
- Tenderloin (historical)
- Herald Square
- Grammercy Park
- Madison Square Garden Center
- Public School 14
- Saint Francis Xavier College
- Robert Lehman Library
- Skowhegan School of Painting and Sculpture
- Public School 47
- Saint Columba School (historical)
- Hebrew Center
- Stern College Yeshiva University
- Garment District
- Rand School (historical)
- Public School 116
- Public School 11
- Union Square Park
- The Forks (historical)
- Washington Irving High School
- Public School 33